At PAC, we're committed to being a beacon of hope for the pets and people out there who need us. In an effort to limit human-to-human contact, we will be taking the following precautions:
- Shot clinics have been canceled for the upcoming weeks. Stay tuned to our events calendar and social media for updates.
- The Wellness Clinic and public surgery department will remain open for essential appointments, and our Wellness Clinic is operating curbside; however, our public spay/neuter surgeries will be suspended until further notice. To schedule a Wellness Clinic or surgery appointment, call or text 610-566-1370 x217.
We continue to rigorously clean our Center every 1-2 hours with products approved to kill the COVID-19 virus. Thank you for your understanding and please consider donating today to help our lifesaving work continue during this challenging time!
Offsite Vaccinations & Microchipping Clinics
We offer mobile low-cost offsite vaccination and microchipping clinics throughout the year. These clinics are hosted Tuesdays from 4-6PM and the first Saturday of every month from 10AM-12PM - unless otherwise noted. No appointment is necessary.
Please note, the line will be cut off 1/2 hour prior to closing. These clinics are first come, first serve. Dogs must be leashed and cats must be in carriers. We encourage pets that may be aggressive around other animals to please visit our Wellness Clinic rather than using the offsite clinics.
Vaccines ($10-20 each)
- Distemper (canine and feline)
- Bordetella (dogs only)
- Lepto, Rabies
- Canine flu
- Feline Leukemia (cats only)
- Lyme vaccine
- $35 including a lifetime registration